Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 16

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day. I´m a Happysnappy, a story teller with a camera. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project. I´ve taken 111 of the 112 pics for 2012 so far. 
This is what we´ve been up to this week:

Sunday, April 15th (105/106): April´s birthday. Literally. There´s a girl in Tati´s class named April. She invited the whole class for pizza and a movie at the mall.
 Monday, April 16th (106/107): Tati is working on pointillism at school. She would make Pointy Pix proud.
 Tuesday, April 17th (107/108): our 19th wedding anniversary.
Wednesday, APril 18th (108/109): Autumn is here and that means  morning dew. Muddy paw prints on my freshly washed floor. *sigh*
 Thursday, April 19th (109/110): I´ve been reading everything Goddess Leonie has got to say on gluten-free and raw foods diet for her Radiant Goddes E-course, starting on May 1st. I´ve been slowly changing our family diet and it´s been working great for us.
 Friday, April 20th (110/111): more on this flower at the end of teh post.
 Saturday, April 21st (111/112): hubbie got some new components for his bike.
 Daniel got me flowers for our anniversary. This is the awesome work of nature during the week.


 And this one because it is very similar to a picture Anne from My Giant Strawberry took this week. She was playing along with {sunday snippets}: a collection of photos from your week.  No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story. Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :)

9 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Thanks for joining in. Looks like a really interesting week. Happy anniversary too.

Beverley Baird said...

I've been admiring all your photos - what a great project!
You might be interested in the "Mess" book club (like Wreck that Journal. Check out my sidebar for a link.
Happy Anniversary by the way!

Cherie said...

Lovely pics ... thanks heaps.

Anne Butera said...

Again, what a great week! Love the lily; bet it smelled good, too (one of my favorite cut flowers!). Thanks for the mention. Your photo of the flowers and sky is lovely. What kind of plant is that?

Hope this week is as wonderful as last!

Ileana said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos and flowers and it looks like you and I will be eating healthier next month! Yay for us!!

Kelly M said...

I loved seeing your week through pictures. It makes me feel as if I got to visit you---sort of. :) K

Serena Lewis said...

Hi Paula,

It's good to be back visiting after my blog break. I've missed visiting your blog.

Belated congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

Tati has done a lovely job. My son, also an artist, has really taken to pointillism of late.

Muddy paws on your tiled floor says a happy dog lives there. As our dogs are small, I'm able to dry their paws with the hair-dryer when they come in with wet paws. OR we have a large crate just inside the door that they go into but only long enough to dry off.

The lily is my daughter's favourite flower. Beautiful!

Enjoy the rest of your week ~ xo

Carolyn Dube said...

Another great week! We have similar anniversaries- my 19th wedding anniv. is coming up in about 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! The flowers are beautiful and so lovely to see them opening up as the week went on. Thanks so much for the mention and I'm really happy to hear your daughter's been learning about pointillism! That's a great picture she did! I love the rainy window picture you linked for me and yes, please, I'd love the original file to use as inspiration, thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails