Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One extra week




For my "Create Space" project this month, I´m going through my wardrobe. I´m taking longer than expected this year with the "change of season" routine. This is why:
I had been using size 48 (14 in the USA and 16 in the UK) for a few years and now I´m one size down. Cool news. And before you ask, I won´t recommend the method as it included 6 weekly dentist appointments. ;) Now I need to weed through my clothes and I will be taking one more week with those.

Many around the world are taking care of their wardrobes as well:

* Suzie, the Foodie in Canada is piling up on warm clothing for her upcoming winter.
* Leanne from Deep Fried Fruit in Australia is decluttering with a mission, she will donate what she does not use any more to organization helping women in need.
* I will add the link later (when I can trace her back) of the girl who is making summer hats. ;)

You can find more clothes references from fab bloggers participating in Blogtoberfest

3 comments:

Tracey FK said...

you have gotten to me in a big way as I have been purging and tidying in a big way for the last week... change of seasons and Paula to get me going and I am a sorting machine...xx

Shionge said...

What a co-incidence, was just thinking about my cluttered wardrobe and so cool to read this post :)

My size seem to 'flutuate' all the time hehehehe...

Sian said...

Ooh, I like the sound of the results, but not the method!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails