Wednesday, November 28, 2012

AEDM Day #28 What clarity do you wish for?

For Art Every Day Month hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas I´m posting my working table and finished layout from the day before:
Oops! Another "after" shot. I tidy away after each layout set.
 For her 11th birthday Tati asked for a hairdressers hair do. It was fabulous!
 Today ofr WIshcasting Wednesday Jamie asks What clarity do you wish for?
I wish for clarity on what I want to spend my time and how to manage it.
For example, today this was my main task for the day, the ironing mountain:
 I spent FOUR hours to make it look like this. You can see my layouts waiting at the back. *sigh*
Sometimes I clean (cook/go grocery shopping/do the laundry/hang the laundry/iron/cook/bake/do the dishes/scrub the toilets/you get my drift...) and think "What´s the point?" but then again I download/edit/write posts/get mails/cut/glue/embellish and feel antsy as I could be doing the housechores.
I need clarity on what my goal is, what is the core mission.

GIVE AWAY news: as part of my plan for next year I need to know who I´m writing for and as a thank you for your participation here I´m putting together a package with local fliers, pages from magazines and books, great for art journalers.

What do you have to do? Simple: leave me a comment to know you are here. :) I´ll add you to a list and I´ll select one winner by one of those random apps on November 30th

You want more chances? Follow my blog by Google connect (Find that in my side bar)
Yet another one? Like my page on Facebook!


2 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Clarity on you goal, that's good. As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ginny said...

As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails