Monday, February 04, 2013

Week 05 2013 Back home :)

For Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year, scrapbook for my UKScrappers´ team and paint a cover once a week for Paint Party Fridays. This is my fourth time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures and also summarize it in numbers for the My month in numbers feature by Julie Kirk which is a project where you sum up your month with ... numbers. Lol!  Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it. I´ve taken 034 out of the possible 034 pictures for 2013 so far.

Monday, January 28th (028/028): there are certain events that send me in to "deep decluttering" mode. One of them is coming back home from the holidays. This time I centered my attention in the kitchen, getting things off the shelves, pondering on the use/love the objects brought into my life and deciding if they´d stay or not. 
Tuesday, January 29th (028/029): catching up with my podcasts while I cook. Starting by Jamie Ridler Studios.

Wednesday, January 30th (030/030): my mom and my daughter chatting about the holidays while going through the photographs. How many? About 350 from us and 100 from my son who is in Germany at the moment in a school exchange.
Thursday, January 31st (031/031): Tati´s friend Candela came for a visit. Can we still call that a play date as when they were little? Yes, we can. :D They both share a love for manga and animé.
Friday, February 1st (032/032): the last of the summer sales at the Carrefour supermarket. They are already adding the "back to school" items.
Saturday, February 2nd (033/033): a visit to the mall that ended with a coffee and a carrot cake. Why the mall? My birthday is coming up! ;)

Sunday, February 3rd (034/034): for the first time in our lives Daniel and I watched the Super Bowl. We didn´t understand much (who am I kidding? We didn´t have a clue!) but enjoyed it. Even how the handled the loss of power.


Bonus pics:
New cereal

Falabella´s new system to ask for help if you need another size/colour/advice while you are trying out clothes

Each week I make a cover page for it and I also invite an artist to make a piece (any size, any technique) for the week´s number which I will publish on Fridays.

Weeks available if you want to play along and be published here: 07, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 and 49. 

4 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Very nice pics. You do tell a story.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I want to taste the sauce! Yum ;-)

Shionge said...

You wrapped up the week so beautifully :D

Sian said...

Isn't it funny how the whole house looks different when you come back from holiday? It's like your perspective shifts a little..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails