For Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. This is my fourth time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures and also summarize it in numbers for the My month in numbers feature by Julie Kirk. Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it.
I´ve taken all of the possible pictures for 2013 so far, here are the 30 that I chose for April from the 150 I will be keeping: CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER
* 150 pictures and 15 videos kept for April 2013
* (undisclosed)th birthday for mom
César Franco, Marisa de Lille, Ricardo Silva and Mauren Mendo and "World is Mine".
* 1 song sang by Tati at the convention
* 2 books by Nora Roberts read.
* 2 new places to eat: El candado and Wan Lin
* 2 scrapbook kits bought at Giglykits
* 110 more Facebook fans! Yay! Thank you crew!
Plans for May:
* For my decluttering and organizing spaces series I will be working in the laundry room. Check back on Sundays for very easy, doable tasks to streamline your home systems and find more time and energy to be creative! Want a reminder, tips and daily real life stories? Like my Facebook page.
* Second half of Sue Worthington´s Facebook Fan page Challenge
* I will make my Full Moon board with Jamie Ridler
* I will make a few scrapbook pages for my UKScrappers´team and a couple of cards