Monday, July 01, 2013

June 2013 summary / July plans Show and tell

For Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. This is my fourth time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures and also summarize it in numbers for the My month in numbers feature by Julie Kirk.  Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it. 

I´ve taken 179 of the 181 possible pictures for 2013 so far, here are the 30 that I chose for June from the 133 I will be keeping: CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER

My numbers for this month:
* Reorganizing cabinets with baskets: 2 old ones for the paint cans and 3 new ones for the bathroom.

* Three painted rooms: 1 toilette, 1 kitchen and 1 attic.
hubbie painting
before and after in the kitchen
Yes! That´s me! Taking wallpaper off
bookcase painted white
The work included 8 kilogrammes of paper and 10 litres of paint so far.

On the home front but not decorationwise: 5 visits with a total of 14 guests. 
On line numbers: 2 guest posts
~  Tracey Fletcher King painted my mug for her "cuppa with friends" series.
~ I wrote 1 crafting post with a recycled bin for Sarah from Esellek.

Plans for July:

+  We will receive 1 exchange student from Germany who will stay with us for 2 months.
+ Therefore I will take a gazillion (that´s a very BIG number ;) ) pictures of our adventures and post 1 daily blog post as part of the Ultimate Blog Challenge 

17 comments:

misteejay said...

What a busy month. All that organising and decorating - it amazes me how you fit it all in.

Toni xx

Audrey said...

Wow what a busy month you have had, Good job on the organising :)

Unknown said...

I need to get organizing. Thanks for the inspiration!

AmyG said...

Paula,
Wow! I'm impressed! You did so MUCH this month. Nice to see you back at the UBC!

Shawn said...

Wow, I need a break from viewing all your hard work. It's awesome.

Don Purdum said...

That is some serious busy! I love it.

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been one busy little beaver! I bet it feels good to have all that work done!

:)

Julie Kirk said...

That's a lot of paint + paper! I wonder if next month's post will feature another set of rooms getting a makeover!

Or maybe not - seeing as you're having to make space for a house guest.

I've added you to the board now Paula: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Happy July!

Julie :-)

Paul McLoughlin said...

Busy month for you. Great to look back and have all that achieved though.

Anne Butera said...

Busy, busy, busy! Can't believe that June is gone already.

Hope your July is wonderful!

V@ said...

What a great idea! A picture a day. Have to think about how this could be added to my year. Thanks for sharing. Best Regards, Wendy http://wendybottrell.com

Jen said...

Oh gosh - a very busy month, and I love your idea of a photo a day collage. What a great way to keep the memories. J x

Baby Led Weaning Mum said...

I love the idea of a photo a day with a montage at the end of the month! Great idea.

HannahBanana said...

I love the new organisation and those book shelves look fab. Great paint colour too.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks for your thoughtful comments! :)

~waving back at Amy~
Julie, this month will be about my town (taking teh guest around) You can expect another round of painting for November/December.
Just start Wendy! :D
More colour to come this week Hannah!

Ginny C said...

What a great idea to document your achievements with photos - must make you feel you've really done something!

Monique said...

Wow, That's a really busy month.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails