Monday, September 23, 2013

Week #38 2013 Happy Spring!

I met Giggles from Happy Tiler through Paint Party Friday and was instantly drawn into her art world. She is a poet in a romance with art and words. She is colourful, funny and wise.

I´ll keep her words as a compass this next week: Treat yourself like you treat your best friend or your children.....and for petes sake, "shut  that darn sabotage Gremlin up",  he's a big fat liar, because you are perfect just the way you are!!!

Thank you Giggles for illustrating week #38! With the change of season this week I´ll be working on decluttering and organizing my wardrobe. Giggles will be my guest on Friday to talk about shoes with her art pieces. Come by again then! :)


Monday, September 16th (253/259): working on a podcast transcription for Jamie Ridler Studios. I have discovered through trial and error the fastest way for me to work. The transcription software is fab! And I write faster by hand. Old school. ;)

Tuesday, September 17th (253/260): spring is coming and the pods are starting to open.

Wednesday, September 18th (254/261): I remembered about today´s picture at dinner time. ;) Cheese and ham pie.

Thursday, September 19th (255/262): see the man on the ladder? The one harnessed to the phone pole? He is changing my Internet service to a 12M one. I´ll zooooooooom on line now! *happy*

Friday, September 20th (256/263): How life´s perspective changes with age! I went shopping with my teen girl. I don´t know who was more enthusiastic. Tati with her new make up or me with my new matching food containers. Meal plans, here I come! 

Saturday, September 21st (257/264): waiting for our boy to arrive from his school trip to Bariloche. Awesome chat with hubbie about dreams and plans.

Sunday, September 22nd (258/265): making a fortress with chairs.



All these pics were taken as for Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. I´ve checked 252 out of the possible 258pictures for 2013 so far. Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all the photos. I take (at least) one picture a day, it makes for a nice yearly review!! Happy Monday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, you take really awesome photos. Quite incredible, in fact. Beautiful way to share your life.

Michelle Liew said...

Beautiful pictures. You truly are a great photographer!

Crystal said...

The internet takes you to so many places. I was a bit startled when I saw your title Happy Spring since in Va. we just turned, Happy Fall, but of course sometimes it is day here and night somewhere else. Happy Spring to you. :-) Great photos by the way

misteejay said...

Fabulous photos Paula and I love that artwork by Giggles.

Have a super week.

Toni xx

linda said...

what a great project - good luck with your photos! visiting from CED - ciao ciao!

Max Aguirre said...

Apppreciate you blogging this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails