You are a corteous blogger who engages with other bloggers´content in a consistent and supportive manner.
You are generous with your Likes on Facebook. your retweets on Twitter and your +1 on Google+.
People smile when they see your name pop up at a linky party because they know they are in for a treat at your site.
If that is the case, then an award like the International Bloggers Association Influencer Award is certainly about to land in your inbox and you will wonder how to display that on your blog.
Today I will tell you how to do that on Blogger:
1) Go to your dashboard on Blogger. In between the "New Post" button and the "View blog" one you will find a downfacing arrow for a menu. Click on it
2) Scroll down to the word Layout. Click on it
3) Now you have your blog´s layout on the screen, showing all the content boxes. On the right hand column click on "Add a Gadget"
4) A new window opens. From the list of options clcik on HTLM / Java script.
5) Fill in title if you wish
6) In the big box that says Content, paste the code for the badge you want to display.
7) Click on Save
8) The new box will be at the top of the right hand column. Click on it and drag it to the position you want it in.
9) Click on Save arrengement (at the top right, just above the layout)
These past months I met three bloggers who I contacted as I think they deserve the Influencer Award for Outstanding engagement. As I have been accepted by the IBA I can bestow the awards myself.
Paula who has been blogging at Poems and Quotes Finder since April this year. I have seen her interacting on line and she is really excellent at engaging. She has thought provoking posters and fun trivia posts plus yummy recipies along teh way. Today I invited her to answer a mini interview about her work as part of an international blog hop. Read her answers here!
Joanna is a Finnish woman who lives in Ecuador and works with Kichwa indigenous people developing an inclusive and special education system for them. She shows glimpses of her life and work there and shares her fictional writing as well. Visit her at Ecuador in my eyes
Mary Ann from The Mommy Avenger. She visit such cool places that I keep adding them to my "to visit" list! For example the breathtaking views at Marblehead or the interesting stories at Salem. Her cooking and restaurants reviews are also fab.
Looking forward to meeting more awesome bloggers out there!
Btw: I´m considering moving blogging platforms. Which one do you use? Are you happy with it?