Thursday, October 27, 2005

Mini Paula and the handsome snowman

















I luv Jaffne. She is pretty, fun, smart and a very talented quilling queen. And a fellow librarian. :D

She sent me mini Paula and a handsome snowman plus a multitude of cute flowers.

A few days ago, just as I was leaving to pick dd up from Kindergarten I saw a box in my front garden.
"Uh?", I thought as I am not one for long words when a sound is enough.
Once opened, the box revealed its treasure: three tiny containers with my new friends.
Any person that comes through the door must admire them before any other conversation is continued. I luv my new friends so much. And it makes me happy that Jaffne decided she´d send them over the Ocean from Scotland to Argentina.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails