Wednesday, November 02, 2005

101 Things about Me. Part 2


Checking the boards a last time before getting to bed last night I noticed the winner for October´s Contest at Scrapitude had been announced. A tiny flick of hope was still burning. Very, very tiny. I liked the LO but the girls hanging there are Gooooooooood.

Scroll down quickly so I "get over" knowing who the winner is and ... IT´S ME!!!!! Jumping up and down on my chair, smiling and sobbing at the same time. Dh is in La Pampa, the kids are asleep, I can´t phone mom at 11pm without giving her a mighty fright, so I just stare at the screen and grin.


Materials:MM Misunderstood foam stamps.MM Heidi small black rub ons.B&W letter stickers.Black square letter brads from JoAnns.Black ric rac from JoAnns.White and black cardstock. Collage paper and white vellum.White brads.MM metal plaque.My printer decided the B&W picture should be sepia. It knows best. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails