Sunday, December 03, 2006

Music





Sorry I´ve been mia these past days. I should have just got a tent and camped at school!

Monday: open class for dd. We had to go and work with the kids for a couple of hours.

Wednesday: usually I´m out from 9.15 am to 5.15 pm. That day I had to leave at 8.15am for parents & teachers meeting for ds plus open class. The kids have tables for four and each parent had to be at their kids table and work with them. Whew! And at 5 I discovered I had forgotten my home´s keys, I had to go all the way back to San Isidro to fetch dh´s. Add another couple of hours.

Thursaday: 9 am to 10.30 am First cycle (years 1 to 3) music exhibition. Dd was a doll at a toy shop for her expression workshop and then was in the "musical gloves" number with Year 1 (very funny that one). 11 am to 1 pm Second cycle (Year 4 to 6) That was ds with his flute and the sikuris (traditional native Southamerican instrument). My mom came to see them so she stayed for lunch and then all afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!

Fantastic work from the little performers - and you for making it to it all! :-)

Bless Mum, hope you two had a lovely afteroon together.

Vinnie's performing for some local old folks on Tuesday.... practice practice practice!

jk xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails