Sunday, December 03, 2006

UKS Harry Potter crop

Class 1: Notions & Potions by Nat Adapted the big pic with two ordinary size ones. With the digi I am doing more of the big sized ones as I have to pick and choose what I want to print. Before that I used the 6x4 that I got directly from the developing envelope. Stamping on transparency. Fun note: I got a comment complimenting me on the wonky title, I will confess it´s just a mistake as words in Spanish are so %)696##/%# long. ;)

Class 2: Magical by Lynz. The glitter sneeze is supposed to be the magic wand wooooosh! I really liked this class. It was the level of difficulty I was looking for.

Class 3: Spellbound smiles by Tracie. The class was with a Lippy CHick Book. As I didn´t have one I created a smaller version out of a 12x12 white cardstock. I loooooooooove it! I´ve been toying with the idea of sending it as a Christmas card for a scrapbooking friend but I don´t dare yet.

1 comment:

Mj said...

Love the LO's Paula, I didn't get around the the CC, but will download some of the classes, love the dance photos.

Hugs
MJ xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails