Thursday, March 08, 2007

Scrap your hands


Today I wrote my morning pages after dh and the kids had left. That is after playfully shaking Matias until he woke up, helping Tatiana to get dressed, making breakfast (coffe making, toast jamming, the lot), braiding dd´s hair, patting Frida´s head, writing ds´s authorization for today, dish washing ... then while I was writing I remembered.

I remembered what Kirsty had said about our hands. What an awesome amount of things are done with our hands! Here´s what she has to say about hers.

For those who never came across Kirsty in cyber space let me tell you this: she is a wonderful artist, full of energy and ideas. She is SO alive. And her bubbly spirit came up with this: an open competition with great prizes.
It´s an invitation to make a scrapbook page about YOUR hands. Any size, any materials, your hands. Please read her post and be inspired by her words.
While you are at her blog have a look at her work and be prepared to drool and smile at the same time. :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Your morning sounds busy, but full of life and love. And I'm glad that you found some quiet time afterwards for writing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails