Wednesday, November 26, 2008

AEDM Day 26 / SC Day 25: Patagonia dreaming

AEDM Day 26:
Sticker sneeze Part 2
I put it together with Sticker sneeze part 1 so you could see how they are going to look together in the flowers album.
You may notice that since the original part 1 post I added ... ermmmmmmm ... another sticker. *grin*
SC DAy 25:
affirmation for today - I am in harmony with the natural rhythm of life.

Some days I live at Internet speed (a saying by Tom Peters, management guru). That is neck breaking speeeeeeeeeeed, plus I live each situation a dozen times before I actually live it.
Some days I barely veg. <--- Now that I say it, I notice that this has not happened for a while. Cool. :)
Level can´t remember which: yes, my body has mountains (it´s a family trait ;) ) and valleys and hills. I´m turning more of a Jupiter than an Earth though. *giggle*
A gift of Nature for you: click ON THIS LINK to see Patagonia pictures. Please click on the mosaics to see bigger versions. The colours are vibrant and fresh that way.

If you want to know what it says just give me a holler and I´ll translate it for you. It is in Spanish and is mainly a visual story of our holidays plus a self portrait a day (I was part of a daily portrait project for that month)

9 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks for the link to your pics, Paula....what a beautiful and happy family you have.

love, light and peace,
serena

Genie Sea said...

The pictures are full of love and light - purely beautiful! Thank you for sharing them Paula :)

Judi said...

Nice to meet you too! Great pictures - they remind me of the rocky coasts of Maine.

Miss Robyn said...

Hey Paula - living those situations many time before they actually happen - oh I was like that and still am to a certain extent.. but there is a bach flower for it. Can't remember which but I will find out.
(ps go easy on yourself with your body mountains and valleys x0x0 - you are a strong, vibrant beautiful woman xoxo)

Lisa said...

Wow, the colors in those photos are amazing. Thanks for the nature trek!

I love the photo of you sitting in the cabin by the window - they're all nice, but that's my favorite one of you. Maybe because it's a more pensive picture, and I've only seen your pics with that big smile ....(Altho you do look awful cute on that swing)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful vistas in your photos, thank you for sharing Paula! :o)

Unknown said...

Looooooooove the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing!

gma said...

Paula I enjoyed your awesome pictures.
Seems like you are enjoying...no wonder you are happysnappy.
:-)

Jamie Ridler said...

"I live each situation a dozen times before I actually live it." What a great way to phrase that experience. I totally get it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails