Talking about "Thank you"... Thank you Genie for the Tree of Happiness Award! :D
• Link to the person who gave the award to you. (check - see above)
• Post the rules on your blog. (check)
• List six things that make you happy. (I used pictures because I´m Happysnappy ;) )
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (check) WARNING: it´s not necessary girls. I know you are busy and tagged to the umphth degree, but I wanted to spread the love.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog (check)
• Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up. (check)
Six things that make me happy:
1) Time with hubby and the kids, playing together, laughing and having fun.2) My cousins and their kids (these are three of our twelve nephews and nieces).
3) Friends and toys. Love having a full house. I´m always carrying kids to and from places and many come home. Toys are for playing, scattered around the bedrooms. As long as you have a path to go to the other side of the room I´m ok with toys on the floor. Playing with a big leaf or making Frida pose with a magazine counts too. Lol.
4) The annual azalea shots. We started taking them in 1999. Both the kids and the flower bushes have grown a lot. Here are 2007 & 2008 which I had in my computer.
5) Going to Chubut. Can you see the peninsula there? That´s where we are going next year. To Puerto Madryn. Another favourite town is Trevelin, the town of the mill, by the Andes.
6) Coffee, candles and taking seasonal pictures.
Who are getting this award next?
a) Marja. I know you are waaaaaaaaay too busy to play with two little ones but you really deserve this award. Noemie´s smile is the brightest around Blogland and her sweet and fun stories are to be read with a smile. Charlie is geeting bigger by the minute and having his own stories now too.
b) KimmyS If you are a scrapbooker you need to go to her blog. So many cool projects with the hottest product out there. She is funny too!
c) The Splendid Miss M Another young mom, going through her first experiences in motherhood. Getting tired and crazily in Love with Bubba at the same time, with all the questions and many answers new moms have. The family pictures are sweet and fun. Plus she is very talented in the crafts department. :)
e)Claudia, beacuse she showed me the collage way.
f) Roflol! I was searching for Lisa´s blog address to add her here and she had added me to her list for another award! Thank you sweetie!
WARNING Take 2, in case you didn´t read it the first time. Don´t stress the linking part. I WANTED to recognize the positive influence you have in my life. It´s a happy cyber hug for you six. :) If you want to play ... cool. SPreading the love is always nice. If you are too busy/just don´t want to link, that´s fine too. Love you girls! :)