Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Get your head in the game

Who´d have thought the High School Musical films would be such an inspiration for blog posts titles?

Jamie has been talking about creative stirrings

I commented on her blog that with the kids back to school this week, I will have more time for creative play.
So far I´ve been taking the "be brave" advice and dealing with the things that have to be done as soon as they appear on the radar screen. Last year I was late for a lot of stuff (e.g: books that I would get "later" and by the time I went to the book shops they were sold out and the kids were out of books for school for a while). I was the queen of procastination. I just didn´t want to leave home.

This year I´ve been on top of things. Remember I had the backpacks ready almost a week early? Yesterday Mati had just sat in the car and told me that he needed a workbook when I made him get out of the car to go buy it! Lol! {It was only two blocks and I was already parked at a good spot. ;) } I´m glad I asked for his English book this morning as the shop is only bringing two without requests and I already booked mine. *grin*

Mom has been cleaning and getting rid of old stuff (like medical records from 1969, I kid you not!) and she says it is because of me and my whirlwind. :D

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

LOL at your procrastination - I am a procrastinator myself so totally know where you are coming from there - well done you and I can feel the whirlwind from here ! XXX

misteejay said...

Paula, I have a little something to share with you over on my blog.

Toni :o)

Genie Sea said...

Vroom, vroom goes Paula! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails