Just the day before the bathroom was supposed to be ready the workmen have:
* broke the bidet tap, it leaks all over the place.
* made the wrong holes for WC and broke the floor tile in the process
* chipped my brand new wash stand
* made a 4 cm. chip in the brand new bath tub
* lost a screw from the bath tub taps
And today, just as I was closing the fence door two girls and a boy (about 22) with two big dogs stopped at my front grass and let the dog crap on it.
Have you got something to pick that up?, couldn´t hide my disgust in my voice.
Without even turning, she shrugged and said in a dissmisive tone "No, I brought nothing"
Why should I pick that up?
While walking away she blatantly lied "I might pick it up on my way back"
Even while thinking what the Universe was trying to teach me I had this fantasy of just running after her and pull her by her hair.
Mr. Universe if you don´t stop messing with me, I´ll kick you back.
I have said.