Friday, November 27, 2009

AEDM 2009: DAY 27 Scrapping

You know what always comes after scrapbooking ... scraps scrapbooking! :D
This pages are made with the tags page of Crate Papers and a bit of scraps.
Firts page is "Godmother", that´s my son with his godmother, my cousin Alexa. I used a green scrapworks square ... can´t remember the name, it sets as a brad. I also used eyelets, remember them? Not very much seen nowadays, brads are quicker and come in lots of shapes.

Lots of sewing going on the second page, although you can´t tell from the picture. Again Crate Paper scraps and Thickers for the number and the asterisks that are on the side circles. My punches are smoking this month! ;) This is the traditional "First day of school at the main door" picture. The page is A4, as teh rest of the "Home" album.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails