Saturday, November 28, 2009

AEDM 2009: DAY 28 Zentangles


Just like a few days ago I was reading about many artists experimenting with weaving and gave it a go, this week I have been reading about Zentangles and did the same.
Monkey see, monkey do springs to mind. :D
Anyways, I got the basics of fine point black pen and the technique, but of course Zentangle rhymes with rectangle, not circle, so you know what happened next. ;)

Picture in the morning. :)
ETA: sorry it is a bit late, not enough battery to download in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your Zentangle.

I have enjoyed visiting your blog, and I look forward to it in the future.
Thank you for all the inspiration.

linda said...

Beautiful zentangle! I think it's relaxing and a wonderful way to just doodle and doodle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails