At the Creative Every Day project we will be working with the HOME concept in February.
- *Write freely about what the idea of home means to you.
- *Make a vision board of your ideal home.
- *Focus on clearing a little bit of clutter each day.
- *Shift things in your space and see how it impacts your creativity.
- *Make art about the homes you've lived in.
- *Find your favorite nook in your home and draw it.
- *Sculpt houses out of clay, play-dough, or paper pulp.
- *Create a sacred space in your home.
I´m saving something about "home" I liked from Kathryn´s post here. :)
"There is an Indian proverb or axiom that says that everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, a mental, an emotional, and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but, unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person." -- Rumer Godden in A House with Four Rooms.