Tuesday, November 30, 2010

AEDM 2010: Day 30 Last Day. We did it!!!

30 days of Art Every Day Month.
30 days of actually making something.
30 days of posting.
30 days of meeting new artists and making friends.
With my deepest Thanks to Leah. Here´s our last day of the project but not the last that we will meet. See you all in cyber space! ~~~waves~~~

Edited to add the picture of the whole lot:

It was my 5th and probably the most intense so far.

21 layouts
5 cards (one not shown as it has already been given to a teacher)
3 ermmm, aheemmmm, what may I call them? Giant ATCs?
a bit of cross stitch (not shown either)
some experimenting on foam stamps stamping and gessoing.

As the layouts are placed in chronological order you will notice my main two trends: repetition of designs that work for different albums/sizes and use of scraps (I open the papers for 12x12 and then use the rest for smaller sizes, down to the cards)
Not all designs are mine. Due credit given in my blog each day.
BBQ weather again! Daniel & Frida.
Dining out. Out in the garden, that is. ;) Candle lit table laid by the kids.
Family night out. :D
First stages of new project, playing with foam stamps in layers. Much work still to be done on these.
Prettyfying my Journal. The colours of the ribbons were pulled from the pictures, in the same order because I´m a linear thinker. :D
Making it my own.

8 comments:

pluckychickenheart said...

Can you believe a month has flown by??? I'm grateful for it all. And happy to have met you Paula. ;o)

P.S. am jealous of your outdoor barbeque!!!

The Fragrant Muse said...

Paula, you are amazing! Congratulations!

misteejay said...

Well done Paula for everything you have achieved this month.

Lucky you having BBQs - we have been hit by tons of snow.

Toni :o)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Each year I intend to take part in this challenge and each year I realise I have missed the boat when I see how well you are keeping up - well done you !!! xxx

Morph Waffle said...

Your pages look really cool all put together in a giant layout like that! Looks like you had a lovely bar-b-que there! Happy last day of AEDM!

Leah said...

Yay! Congrats on making it through the month, Paula!

Love the foam stamps!

Anne Butera said...

Congrats on a great AEDM!

It was fun seeing what you were up to this month.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails