Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Advent 2010, Day 1: Where do you wish to go slow?

My Full Moon Board that was a First of the Month Board this year. "What moves you?" "They came out of nowhere to change everything" The long braided girl reminded me of my younger self. :) And of course handbags and shoes.
Lots and lots of handbags and shoes! Lol! "Let there be love" Four Argentinian paints.

Today is Wednesday and that means it´s time to gather round the cyber fire at Jamie´s place.
Today she asked: Where do you wish to go slow?

November flew by with Art Every Day Month. In fact 2010 flew by. The results were spectacular but it is time to slow down a bit.
Mati finished school yesterday (first cicle of secondary school). Tati will finish next week (primary school Year 5).
I wish to take these summer holidays slow.
That includes the Advent season that begins today. I wish to savour each day. Take time to reflect, craft and connect for this time of the year that depending on your attitude may be extremelly fullfilling or extremelly stressing. :)
It will also include a trip South with some books and art stuff. ;)
And of course our (my son´s and mine) birthday month. A period of relax before classes start again.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are losing your leisure (slowing down), look out; you may be losing your soul. ~Logan P. Smith
You're on the right road of life for yourself right now!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Unknown said...

If you are losing your leisure (slowing down), look out; you may be losing your soul. ~Logan P. Smith
You're on the right road of life for yourself right now!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!

Hi hon...how wonderful to have the holidays during break..I would love to have my kids off for the whole month..or more! Maybe I need to homeschool!! Enjoy the time hon!
Hugs, Sarah

Nathalie Nayer said...

Love your blog! Found out about it on Denia Tizard's blog! I tried NaNoJouMo this year but many of the words really stumped me... So I went on with my own ideas. have a nice holiday (in Europe, school begins in september and end in june).

Bonita Rose said...

Love your art, As you wish... I wish for you..... happy Wednesday.. xo hugs.. thks for sharing your heart.. xo

Tammy Vitale said...

What a lovely question: where do you wish to go slow? I think I will journal on that today. Now that AEDM is over, I am moving from on-line to off-line journal...don't want to lose the momentum of the month, but that momentum defined itself in play not pressure. Thus this is the perfect question for me - how do I wish to accomplish things in play and leisure instead of go-go-go. Quite a different answer, really! Thaks for sharing!

gina said...

Taking time to reflect, craft, and connect is so important. Have a wonderful advent season! As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Unknown said...

As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

misteejay said...

I could do with December going slow LOL

The whole year has just been too fast and I really would like some time to sit and enjoy Christmas.

Toni :o)

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so wish as well for you with my whole heart.

Marilyn said...

lovely. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also. enjoy the summer break.

Genie Sea said...

Sounds like a marvelous plan!! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you! :)

How your children have grown Paula! When did that happen? I swear, I only looked away for a little while! :)

Mare/TommyGirl said...

It's such a great plan! It's so easy to forget to slow down during the holidays!

As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

ShanLeigh said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

tammy vitale said...

Hey - I just discovered reverb 10...saw your name so came back by. I'm thinking maybe I'll do this.

Karen D said...

As Paula wishes to connect and go slow so I wish for her also.
I love the girl in your dreamboard.. enjoy your break

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails