Saturday, December 11, 2010

Advent 2010, Day 11: Things

New things, old things, things to get rid of.

My friend Sabine had a stall at a Christmas craft fair today. There were sooooo many pretty thinhs there! I bought a few. :D Some I will receive for Christmas, others will be given as gifts for others.


December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

I´ve been working on getting rid of things that I don´t need/want/like for some time now, so I´m quite up to date with this. Plus, I´ve been streamlining housework chores to be more efficient and win those precius minutes for connecting with others, craft, exercise. Let´s see if I can find eleven...

A few pounds of weight.
Some old shoes that are not totally tattered but I don´t want any more.
Some T shirst in colours that are out of fashion. {But they always come back!}
Dirty floors. In fact, dirty anything but the dust insists of entering home day after day. *Roll eyes at dust*





2 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm terrible at getting rid of stuff - I can always find a reason for keeping things & you can bet when I do get rid of something I desparately need it shortly after LOL

Thank you for giving my blog a 'prod' as the new decorations seemed to have stuck for a while - hope you can see my big Christmas tree & Santa now c",)

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

It would be nice that all we needed to do is roll our eyes at the dust and it would vanish! :) That would be awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails