Today is Wednesday and Jamie asks the Wishcasters: What is your winter wish?
Living in the Southern Hemisphere I need to "translate" the question. :D
My wishes for this summer:
* I wish to be able to set clear intentions for 2011 and make it count. So far I had seen the next year as a transition year, with my eyes firmly on 2012 which by some unkown reason I´m convinced is going to be one of the coolest ever. :D I wish to make 2011 an interesting one too.
* I wish to learn a lot from the sketchbook challenge
* I wish to read a lot. I have already chosen my first seven books for the summer hols in January.
* I wish to take a gazillion cool photographs in Bariloche
* I wish to have the most fun friends gatherings for Wii championships in February
December View to be added later today, as we will be baking Christmas cookies. :)
PS: Here they are. Almond biscotti.
December 22 – Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)
We started the year going to Las Leñas in Mendoza and then Bariloche for our summer holidays. We will be returning to the same log cabin next January.
For the winter holidays we took the kids to Disney World. Who am I kidding? They took me to Disney World! Lol!
Next year we are planning on doing micro trips to places near home. A bit of camping maybe.