Thursday, December 23, 2010

Advent 2010, Day 23: A cookie by any other name

December view:Tati and her friend Lara on their annual Christmas cookie baking season. Look at them baking back in 2006! or the 2007 cookies. In 2008 we were so late we had New Year´s eve cookies and we were back on track in 2009.
Reverb 10 prompt for today:

December 23 – New Name Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)

Leila Haribus.

That was my pen name when I was about 10.
Leila because I had misheard Princess Leia´s name. Yes, I watched the original Star Wars movie at the theatre! When I found out Leila meant "lady of the night" it totally pleased my inner night owl.
Haribus was the surname my dad used for writing. As his daughter, i was absolutely logical to use too. It is our surname backwards with an H in front. I never knew why the H.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Hope the girls enjoyed their cookie making.

Have a lovely Christmas my friend and wishing you all the best for 2011.

Toni xxxx

Fatma said...

Hi Paula

Swinging my to wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Much Love
Fatma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails