Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mid Chapter 2 Check In

Whew! Lots happening. Some resistance, some break throughs, a lot of pages, cool artist´s dates. Thanks for sharing your journeys along your artist´s way. :)

Anne, from My Giant Strawberry has a beautiful picture on her side bar for this project. She has gracefully given me permission to share it for all of us. Here it is for you to save it to your own device.

If you are on Blogger, you can go to your design tab, choose add gadget, choose picture and where it offers the possibility to add an url, paste this one: http://keepitsimplemakeitgreat.blogspot.com/ We´ll be able to connect that way.
Another connection point is the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paula-Buenos-Aires/226519094046024
One day, I´ll learn how to make pretty buttons too. :D

How to share with MrLinky: you type in your name in the first box (the way you´d introduce yourself) and then the url/link to your post (not your whole blog url) where you share your work with the current chapter. When you come back next week your name will likely automatically be entered but you need to redo or paste over the url/link with your new post's address.

2 comments:

Ileana said...

I'll have to come back later (off to a full afternoon of hockey) and work on copying and pasting that gadget on my blog. Thanks for sharing and happy Sunday to you, Paula!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to My Giant STrawberry for the permission to use that badge! I'm going to post it to my sidebar right now.

I wrote up another lengthy post on this past weeks' experiences. I seem to get carried away with these weekly summaries and I go on and on and ON, and still have more to say. Sheesh. But I guess it's a good sign - this program is bringing up so much stuff and giving me so much insight! I'm definitely enjoying this journey with you gals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails