I want to begin this post by saying thanks to my very talented friend Toni who bestowed "The irresistibly sweet blog award" upon me.
1) With each trip I make up (or down) the hill I´m more and more frightened. I´m getting old. ;) Funny fact: I was terrified when I traveled with my hubbie (kids in front in the pic are our own) but was totally calm when I had to fullfill my mom´s role when I traveled with Tati the second time.
2) I just looooooooooooooooooove craft shops. There is an old country road in between Villa Giardino and La Cumbre that has independent crafters all along. Bliss. Here we are at Ailén, the biggest one.
3) I have hundreds of pictures of churches from all over the country and the world. This one was taken on Tuesday at La Falda, Córdoba.
4) I´m not afraid of dogs now. I used to be. One good thing about being older (see #1). Beautiful house on the outskirts of La Falda.
5) My family is totally used to my being a Happysnappy and go into "picture smile" each time they see me with my camera. Another pic from yesterday (La Falda).
6) Another hundred pics of trees, specially golden ones. This pic was taken today at Capilla del Monte with the Uritorco at the back.
7) I know nothing about wild herbs, but the air here smells so good. :)
As today is Wednesday I visited Jamie and today she asked: "What do you wish to ask for?". Visit other Wishcasters through the original post that can be found here.
Lately my wishes had all to do with my "The artist´s way project 2011" and today´s is no exception. *grin* Today I wish to ask for collaboration. This project is taking a life of it´s own, intertwining several groups I belong to. There are so many cool persons out there!!! I want to introduce people from each group to the others, to get the creative energy flowing.
The point is I have all these big ideas in my head and the thought of contacting people is sometimes a bit dauting. If I knew WHERE to ask for courage I would. Lol!