Today Jamie asked What inspiration do you wish to follow? and you can read what other wishcasters had to say by clicking on the original post link here.
I have several sources of inspiration:
* This month I´m receiving daily dosis of sparkling inspiration with Jamie´s e-course Sparkles. I´m taking some as they come and I´m tweaking some others. I still have three weeks to go and you can see here what I´ve been up to so far.
* I´m also taking part of Kirstin´s Paint Party Friday where I´m meeting cool artists from all over the world.
* And of course my traveling companions on our Artist´s Way project are a constant pool of ideas on how to tackle each chapter. You can meet them each Sunday here at my blog.
* Home: these three and their balanced act of responsability and care free joy.
* Bonus track: everything (I know everything is a BIG word but I can´t really pinpoint one event. It has been a flow of things) has been taking me in a new direction. I´d rather need to say back in an old direction. A path I had somehow wandered from. I´m taking the heed, starting something this next full moon with my 1000th post here. Want to know? Come back here next Saturday! *cheeky grin*