Saturday, September 17, 2011

My own mid way Chapter 6 check in

Morning pages: 6 out of 7 this week. The only day I didn´t show up at the notebook was Thursday. That morning hubbie came back from a 10 day trip to Berlin (Germany). Nuff said. ;)

My artist´s date: a theatre play. Tati put my two silver tones shirt to good use as a "girl from the future". As I told you in a previous post the kids worked all year long on the theatre genre and the last point was to write, produce and play their own piece.
I read the chapter and the tasks but haven´t actually written any down.



2 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

I have to admit I have not looked at Chap. 6 at all yet! The first few weeks of school are so tiring - I have not done much of anything. Hopefully I will get to it tomorrow! Must have been fun seeing the kids' play.

Anonymous said...

Just now getting to making my rounds for the whole past 2 weeks. So sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get here sooner. I thought I'd come back the very next day after coming over to post my mid-week post link in the mr. linky thingee, but never happened.

So, you have been doing great with the morning pages! One day off, and for very good reason, is no big deal at all. And what nice Artist's Date! Did you film it? How was it? They must be so proud of themselves. Nice 'futuristic' silver shirt, too! :-) I look forward to hearing all about how this week went for you! Thanks for you compliments on my place! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails