Sunday, October 09, 2011

Chapter 7: Check In here

Good morning! Or afternoon, or evening! ~~waves~~
This week the check in is going to be simpler than usual because that is the way life happens sometimes.

1) Morning pages. Have you been tempted to read back?
2) Artist´s date. Discovering art at your doorstep.
3) Rant, rave or joyfully tell your story so far.


How to share with MrLinky: you type in your name in the first box (the way you´d introduce yourself) and then the url/link to your post (not your whole blog url) where you share your work with the current chapter. When you come back next week your name will likely automatically be entered but you need to redo or paste over the url/link with your new post's address.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ready to start Chapter 8 today! I enjoyed Chapter 7. Learned a lot about myself and perfectionism.

No desire to reread my morning pages. Nowhere near ready for all that raw emotion. Must finish the program first, and let it jell. I've filled one manila envelope with chapters 1-6, and started a second envelope for chapters 7-12.

Hope everyone is still hanging in there with us!

Ileana said...

I've really enjoyed Ch. 7 and expected to have a collage pic up by now but at least I have all the magazine images and words cut out and ready to go. I'll be working on that today...and going into Ch. 8. So happy to be on this journey with y'all.

So much serendipity all around me...I'm going to have to start writing these moments down for sharing with you all because it's too cool and exciting to keep to myself!!

Happy Sunday and thanks for the check ins!!

Ginny said...

I too enjoyed chapter seven especially the part about perfectionism. I never thought of myself in this way but I guess I do have some perfectionistic tendencies that I will now be careful to watch out for. Now, on to chapter 8!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

We may not have thought of ourselves as perfetionists, but it now bounces back and forth within me - saying yes that is what you keep waiting for....

Priti Lisa said...

You are a busy woman! I love that you upcycle and repaint and reuse...you are so good a making beautiful "new" and useful works of art!
♥♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails