Nine years ago Leah Piken Kolidas created Art Every Day Month. Each November she encourages people to make something every day, but as the goal is to foster more creativity if you make just one piece of art per week or just one for the whole month, that's fine. Art is also loosely defined here. Art in the sense of anything creative, whether that be painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, cooking, decorating, writing, photography, clay, jewelry-making or whatever!
I joined AEDM for the first time in 2006 and I´ve participated each year ever since.
The projects I am working on this year:
* My main daily one is a 365 photographies project. Ok, maybe it´s a 360 project as I have missed a few days so far this year. Here´s October´s mosaic:
* I´m hosting a cyber meeting each Sunday for a merry bunch of artists reading "The artist´s way" by Julia Cameron together. We are reading one chapter each two weeks to be able to fit all the tasks in this busy modern life we are all leading. :) I introduce many artists from around the world. Come next Sunday for a visit!
* I will be making a collage vision board on the 10th to participate of the Full Moon Boards circle hosted by Jamie Ridler. More collages will be made for the Wishcasting Journal. I´ve been working on it since my last birthday with the goal of having the greatest year yet the next one. :)
* You will also find me painting with acrylics, fine tip pens, markers, pencil, watercolour pencils and oil pastels.
* I might even scrapbook again this month! :D
Matt Cutts on trying something new for 30 days.