Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent 2011, Day 23: Baptism

Tati in front of the main altar of the Iglesia del Pilar, built in 1732. She was about to become our nephew´s T godmother.

After the ceremony ,y sister in law P, her brother (the godfather), my brother in law with his two kids and Tati (the godmother). 
From left to right, outside the church: me, Tati, my bil with T, my sil, Daniel and Mati.
 
My father in law, my mother in law and the baby´s parents with T. 
 This time my sil´s family: Tati, P´s youngest brother, the parents with the baby, my sil´s parents and the oldest brother.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Wonderful family photos Paula.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and hope that 2012 brings all that you could hope for.

Love & best wishes
Toni xx

Serena Lewis said...

What a very special honour for Tati. Beautiful family photos, Paula!

Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas!

Love and hugs,
Serena xo

Ileana said...

Beautiful photos! Merry Christmas, amiga!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails