Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Advent 2011, Day 21: What do you wish for the new season?

December 19th: it´s starting to look like Christmas.


December 20th: Matu´s friends arrived from 2.30pm. This picture was taken at 9pm with the ones that hadn´t left yet. We ordered some pizzas and had dinner in the patio.
This week it´s very easy for me to answer Jamie´s question for Wishcasting Wednesdays: "What is your wish for this season?" An open house like the one in the picture! Lots of friends coming and going. Whenever they want, as many as they want. Also lots of cyberfriends. We have an open cyberhome. Fancy some pizza, sweetie? Come, my doors are open. :)
To share your wish and read what other wishers are saying, visit Jamie´s original post for today.
Wishing you a marvelous winter and a fabulous summer. :D

12 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As one of your cyberfriends, thank you for including me. As Paula wishes for herself and others, so I wish for her also.

Ginny said...

Your picture brings me back to the days when my son was in high school and our house was filled with his friends even when he was not home. It is a special time and I am so glad that you are enjoying it.
If I could, I would be joining you for pizza in person but for now I will be there in thoughts.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Anonymous said...

How fun to have all those kids drop by! Save me some pizza!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Cindi said...

I love the bright and beautiful yellow of your patio! Such a sunny color and so fun to accessorize with other colors! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Shionge said...

Hiya Paula..sorry I have not been around much....yes as you mentioned, nothing beats having friends around us.

As hubby is working whole of this week, looks like I am not able to have an open house, usually I have a Xmas BBQ & Party..next year perhaps!!

Merry Chrstmas to you Paula and a blessed year ahead :D

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, Paula, so I wish for you as well.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, Paula, so I wish for you also.

Nadya said...

The colours are lovely!! I'd take a slice of GF pizza (do you have them there?) & fun to see those sleeveless tops, though it's rather mild here in the NW this winter!

As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her & her friends!!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my... this is special! Thank you for sharing! *hugs*
What a wonderful, special time to have with people you care about and love.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Janece said...

SO SO sweet! There's just nothing that says "Home" like a room full of people laughing and sharing life together :)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Emmanuelle said...

Hola Paula! I would love a slice of veggie pizza please, looks yummy :)
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also :)

Serena Lewis said...

As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

I love the idea of an open house...very inviting. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails