A) I´m a multitasking type of blogger. I connect challenges, prompts and inspiring bits.
That could be the first thing I wish you knew about me. :D
B) This is because I take part every Wednesday of the Wishcasting tribe at Jamie Ridlers Studios and today she asked "What do you wish people knew about you?
C) This is my January mosaic that you can click on to make bigger. It has the first 31 pictures of my "one picture a day for 2012" project. 2012 is my third pic - a - day project.
And now ... 31 things about us:
1) I stay awake every New Years Eve till sunrise. Ok, this year works, sun is out, everything is good.
2) Saco Viejo hotel. We go south every summer.
3) Going to the beach. We alternate beach and mountains.
4) BBQ in the balcony with a sea view. I have never started a BBQ fire.
5) Tati discovered her love of reading. I read all her teen books to be able to talk about them with her.
6) The four of us. We walk for miles.
7) The kids with their surf tablets. I use them to float around in the sea.
8) Patagonian sunset. I´m getting better at carrying a camera with me at all times.
9) Family at the pool. I don´t go to the deep end if I can´t stand with my head above water level.
10) Full Moon Board. I have been participating every month since 2009.
11) Pizzas. We eat pizza once a week since 1999. I´ll tell you the story some day.
12) Matu and hubbie by the pool. I´m not a good swimmer.
13) Matu. Nowadays both kids are taller than me.
14) Reading at the beach. I dared sending author Patti Digh my picture to her Facebook page. She loved it.
15) We had to move units (flats/appartments) for the third week. We played "10m differences" games with the two. We love that attention to detail game.
16) Grocery shopping with Tati. She is a more helpful daughter than I was.
17) Tati & hubbie. I like combinations. If you check carefully, you´ll see every two persons combos possible this month.
18) tati´s collection of shells and rocks. I only collect a max of four rocks from each trip.
19) Caves. I like finding shapes in rocks.
20) Daniel and me by the tides board. Yes, I´m a precise data fan.
21) Family souvenir shopping. I collect magnets from every city we visit and we buy local sweets for the rest of the family.
22) Road trip. I can make up games to play in the car for miles.
23) Daniel. We have incorporated the patio as another room.
24) Mom visits every Wednesday, only this tiem she just couldn´t wait and visited on Tuesday.
25) Ice cream at the mall. The kids love going window shopping with me. We are very curious.
26) Ninja Wii games. Tati and new bestie S. I´m encouraging Tati to open her friendship circle.
27) Date night. We have date nights on Fridays while the kids have dinner with my mom.
28) The Kennedys. We usually watch History channel documentaries.
29) Our nephew T with his mom P and his godmother Tati. His dad is both my kids godfather.
30) Frida is back home! I never imagined I´d have a dog.
31) Another Wii championship, this time with E. I like sports games and not strategy games.
Tell me something about you!