Friday, April 06, 2012

Full Harvest Moon


Those of you in the Northern Hemisphere today you´ll be able to see the Full Pink Moon, for us in the Southern Hemisphere it´s the Full Harvest Moon.
For a list of the whole year´s Full Moons in both hemispheres compiled by Jamie Ridler for Nothern and yours truly for Southern, click here

 Simple and to the point. The net is present again: Web trend / Bloggers / I´m learning. It´s not that I´m scared but I´m paying attention / YouTube Facebook Twitter / You are in everything / Plan
 As I hang out with many girls from the Northern Hemisphere I´m all Springy. Lol!
This month I placedthe board with my ribbons and threads, about eye level in my crafts room aka dining room. :D


9 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

Great words and images! may all your dreams be fulfilled this month!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, I love how our connections can send spring and harvest each others way.

May all of your dreams come true, beautiful you!

Her Speak said...

Merry Full Moon! <3

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Beautiful board. Ties in with so much I can see. May all your dreams come true.

Victoria said...

Beautiful post..Happy full moon..so magical!!Shine on..
Victoria

Shionge said...

Very nice indeed and I wish you have had a great time with your family. Big HUGS!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Beautiful board! Blessed belated full moon and wow, I love the wistful colours in your dreamboard.

Thank you again for the blogger award! You have been such a fabulous friend over the years. It meant a lot to all of us. Big hug!

Lindsay said...

I love how you focused on a subject for dreaming. May all your wishes come true. :)

Lorinda.C.F said...

A beautiful board Paula. I love how you write about learning and paying attention. May this board bring you all that you dream for xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails