Sunday, April 08, 2012

Week 14

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day. I´m a Happysnappy, a story teller with a camera. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project. I´ve taken 97 of  the 98 pics for 2012 so far. 
This is what we´ve been up to this week:

April 1st: no pic. :(

Oh, noooooooooooo! April 1st was such a muddle that I forgot to take a picture! And that is no April Fool´s joke. :( TWO of my aunts fell and broke a vertebrae in March. Both are due for a two month stint in bed. One is an 80 year old widow without kids. You get my drift. *sigh*
I will cover that space in my monthly mosaic with my title page for the month.

 April 2nd (92/93): taking a break with hubbie at home.
 April 3rd (93/94): working on my art journal.
 April 4th (94/95): Barbie got bunny ears courtesy of Tatiana.
 April 5th (95/96): Thursdays are pizza night.
 Friday 6th (96/97): Full Moon Board, the whole process might be found by clicking here.
 Saturday 8th (97/98): working on my sketches and some experimenting with phone books and watercolours.
I don´t organize treasure hunts for Easter Sunday any more but the kids (Mati is 16 & Tati 12 ) asked the bunnies to bring them their Easter eggs. *sweet*

 Traditional Easter bread. It´s a crown  with custard and glazed fruit. When I was a kid it used to bring a trinket inside. You had to eat carefully! :D


7 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely photos Paula - hope your aunts get well soon.

Easter has been cold, wet & windy here so not the nicest of weekends but the chocolate has been lovely LOL

Toni xx

Anne Butera said...

Sorry to hear about your aunts. :(

I always love to see the photographed bits of your life. I have the same potato chips that you're sharing with your hubby, but mine have English on the bag. Haha!

And I'm intrigued by your pizzas! The toppings look so interesting!

And that cake...

Guess it's about time for me to have some lunch, drooling over your food pics. :)

carol l mckenna said...

fun photos and creations ~ very creative ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

pauline said...

Such fun photos Paula... sorry to hear about your aunts. Oh, and i love the bunny ears on Barbie. :-) xoxo

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Great photos. I too am trying to take a photo a day. What is on the second pizza... the one that looks like a wheel?

Shionge said...

This is a good idea ...a picture a day...Hmmm..let me explore now :)

Ginny said...

I enjoyed your pictures very much Paula. It gives such great insight into your life and how much your family means to you. I hope that your aunts both do well and that you take good care of yourself as you help them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails