Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 30 2012

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 206 out of the possible 210 pictures for 2012 so far.


Sunday, July 15th (200/204): An animé expo! My mom discovered it in the newspaper and phoned me to tell me about it. The kids loved the stalls, the cosplay and the K-Pop. Hubbie learnt a lot about it (he had no idea).
 Monday, July 23rd (201/205): Candela´s birthday present.
 Tuesday, July 24th (202/206): enjoying Jamie Ridler´s new e-book by the fire.
 Wednesday, July 25th (203/207): working on my first guest´s post for the uncluttering and creativity series.  
 Thursday, July 26th (204/208): car´s MOT.
Friday, July 27th (205/209): teh Olympics games opening. London 2012.
 Saturday, July 28th (206/210): Tati celebrated her birthday with one of her closest friends: Candela. Cande´s mom (Susana) made all the cakes, cupcakes & decorations. 
{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
The Expo:




 The telly:
The birthday:













6 comments:

misteejay said...

Fabulous photos Paula and that row of bags for the girls looks super - what a great idea.

Toni xx

SharynB said...

I think all your photos are great Paula! So colouful and fun.

gina said...

What a fun project! You won't have any problems remembering this year. Looks like the birthday fiesta was lots of fun!

Lynn Stevens said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter, judging by the photos it was a HUGE success! Wonderful decorations!!
hugs Lynn

Carolyn Dube said...

Awesome party! Love the pyrotechnics on the cake!!!!

Ginny said...

Beautiful photos of a great week. The party looks like lots and lots of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails