Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. Swedish proverb.
Today Jamie Ridler´s prompt is: What do you wish to share? You can go to the original post to link to your own wish for today and visit other wishcasters to support their wishes. As Jamie says, there is magic in wishing together.
My wish is to share some my new cool Facebook findings that I found through Leonie´s circle. Share the web linking love!
Here you go:
* Start here with "Blessing Manifesting" and follow Dominee in a path to self love and living in the moment.
* I always smile when Jodi´s "Soul Speak" posts come up. Beautiful images, inspiring words every day.
* Follow Emma to learn "The Art of Living a Glittery Life".
* The Questations (a mix of quotes & questions) project every Monday by Meg from Instigate Happiness is my newest toy. :) I take it everywhere with me and see what unfurls. Cool insights when you pay attention in a different way.
Healing drawings can be found at Thunder Wolf Healing Arts.
* Are you looking for tools to create your own beautiful life? Cristine is Scattering Stars.
* You can find adventurous art at Debbie´s Art.
Now something a bit different:
*For funny bookworms: Book Riot.
* For those interested in making their business grow through Social Media (and focusing on your blogging), this is the best podcast around: Blogcast FM
* May I add a bit of self loving here with my own Facebook page? *cheesy grin* Paula - Buenos Aires English Version on Facebook link-a-ling love here.