Sunday, September 02, 2012

Week 35 2012, August update: my month in numbers

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 237 out of the possible 245 pictures for 2012 so far.

August mosaic update with numbers:
1 just because cake
1 birthday cake
38°7 C fever
14 waffles made
6 girls and a mom around the table for Zoe´s birthday
14 prompts for Blessing Manifesting´s Sacred Journey through Journaling
3 pictures forgotten this month! Eeeeekkkk!

My month in numbers is a project taking place at Julie Kirk´s blog  where you sum up your month with ... numbers. Lol!  Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it.

And now my weekly round up.
Sunday, August 26th (231/239): my son is working on the plane his friend Nicolás brought him from Germany.
 Monday, August 27th (232/240): working on decluttering my magazines
 Tuesday, August 28th (233/241): home made waffles!
 Wednesday, August 29th (234/242): Tati was born in the year of the cat. Her art on her desk.
 Thursday, August 30th (235/243): my Full Moon Board that is not a board.
 Friday, August 31st (236/244): Zoe´s birthday. The gang gathered at the mall for a movie.
Saturday, September 1st (237/245): spring is coming according to our young tree.

{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)







14 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely photos Paula.

Hope you are now fully recovered.

Big hugs
Toni xx

Julie Kirk said...

I hope whoever it was with the fever is now on the mend. And a 'just because' cake sounds like an ideal remedy!

Thanks for joining in and for linking back to me. You're on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Wishing you a great September.

Julie :-)

Sian said...

The birthday celebrations look happy :)

Still feeling unnerved by the thought of heavy magazine decluttering..

denthe said...

Hey, that's a great idea to let the pictures talk of what happened on a day. Might have to try that one day ...

Serena Lewis said...

I love all your photos, Paula! I really like what Tati did with her name. I always feel good after a declutter...hope the magazine purge wasn't too hard on you.

Unknown said...

How lovely to hear about Spring somewhere far away. I love that season, looking forward to Autumn here.

Great numbers!

SharynB said...

Your photographs are always so good Paula! Your tree is moving towards Spring also! Isn't it wonderful??!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Yes, your photos are always fascinating. Have a great week.

Carolyn Dube said...

I love that your full moon board is not a board at all! Looks like another great week for you!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. Great month of numbers.

Bron said...

Wow impressive project you have under taken there...great photographic record indeed.xx

Karen Smithey said...

I love seeing all your pictures that round up your week--this is one of those things that is on my list of 'to do' !

Sandy Coleman said...

OMG! What a great project. I admire you for attempting something so monumental. Inspiring

Dominee said...

You are awesome!
Thank you for linking and I am so glad that you enjoyed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails