Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Late Full Moon Board on the 2nd day of Blogtoberfest


 Last night the waning moon was up and I still hadn´t finished my Full Moon Board. Other dreamers and wishers had already posted theirs at Jamie Ridler´s site. *Insert big sigh and sad side glance to my crafting table*.
Today, remembering my intention posted as the first entry for Blogtoberfest 2012, I set to work.

My focus for the next cycle is blogging and business. Not seen as a money making business but as a coherent on line presence. Which are my projects? Which are my gifts to share?
As usual I cut up the current issue of Oh La Lá! magazine. This is side A:
My Facebook page has been finding its way to this side for months now. Added a "Whose this girl" on top of it. The crocheted birds could look like Tweets but they are not. ;) I´m the untweetering twitter. Web trend/ art space / limited edition / apt for girls / (re)charged / Fashion and style / with a spring touch / what with what.

Now on to side B:
For my decluttering series I´m working with my wardrobe now, so fashion was at the top of my list this month with the change of season: comfortable /retro / hahaha / mommy / fashion addict / level up / a world of paper and shooooooes. I love shoes.

6 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely post, Paula....I need to to a fashion make-over. I've been wearing the same things for years now. lol

Serena Lewis said...

I should add that I've had a fetish for bags lately...bought two with matching wallets in one month which is A LOT for me!!! :)

Leovi said...

Sí, es bonita, maravillosa composición, gracias Paula.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

May all your dreams come true on you Full Moon Board.

DELiciousDesignz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. There are now nearly 300 Blogtober bloggers, I have no idea how to find time to visit them all. I think my aim will be to just get back to thinking, getting inspired, creative and motivated. I love that people from all over the world are taking part.

Lorinda.C.F said...

Love your dreamboard and that you've made it doublesided. Here's to double the goodness! May all your dreams come true

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails