Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Late Full Moon Board on the 2nd day of Blogtoberfest


 Last night the waning moon was up and I still hadn´t finished my Full Moon Board. Other dreamers and wishers had already posted theirs at Jamie Ridler´s site. *Insert big sigh and sad side glance to my crafting table*.
Today, remembering my intention posted as the first entry for Blogtoberfest 2012, I set to work.

My focus for the next cycle is blogging and business. Not seen as a money making business but as a coherent on line presence. Which are my projects? Which are my gifts to share?
As usual I cut up the current issue of Oh La Lá! magazine. This is side A:
My Facebook page has been finding its way to this side for months now. Added a "Whose this girl" on top of it. The crocheted birds could look like Tweets but they are not. ;) I´m the untweetering twitter. Web trend/ art space / limited edition / apt for girls / (re)charged / Fashion and style / with a spring touch / what with what.

Now on to side B:
For my decluttering series I´m working with my wardrobe now, so fashion was at the top of my list this month with the change of season: comfortable /retro / hahaha / mommy / fashion addict / level up / a world of paper and shooooooes. I love shoes.

6 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely post, Paula....I need to to a fashion make-over. I've been wearing the same things for years now. lol

Serena Lewis said...

I should add that I've had a fetish for bags lately...bought two with matching wallets in one month which is A LOT for me!!! :)

Leovi said...

Sí, es bonita, maravillosa composición, gracias Paula.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

May all your dreams come true on you Full Moon Board.

DELiciousDesignz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. There are now nearly 300 Blogtober bloggers, I have no idea how to find time to visit them all. I think my aim will be to just get back to thinking, getting inspired, creative and motivated. I love that people from all over the world are taking part.

Lorinda @ Everyday Endeavours said...

Love your dreamboard and that you've made it doublesided. Here's to double the goodness! May all your dreams come true

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails