Denise from Denthe bestowed the Liebster award on me. Thank you Denise!
This award involves answering 11 questions posted by the giver and then nominating 11 blogs.
Here are the questions from Denise:
1) Do you collect things? And if so, what do you collect and why?
I´m a born collector. A souvenir keeper. And I also have a thing for sets, but I need my sets to be truly complete and even. E.g: it is frustrating for me that I can´t have the complete Sue Grafton series with the same style. Why would the editorial house want to change the font & colour of the spine mid way? *grumpy sigh*
2) What is your favorite city and why?
Not counting my home town (Buenos Aires) I´d say Puerto Madryn in Argentina and Chester, England from the rest of the world. They both have the right size for me, not too big, not too small. Many chains and independent shops, a mix of city and landscape views.
3) What irritates you immensely?
The cars that cut in while you are waiting at a railway crossing.
4) What do you love most about yourself?
That I managed to inherit both my mom´s empathy and my dad´s analysis powers.
5) If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
My "running around, chasing my tail, I need to learn/do this one more thing before I can ..."mode.
6) What do you really want to do before the end of the year?
Now I´m a detective led by a Woozle & a Weasel! :D Because I really needed just one more new project, you know. *manic laughter*
7) What is your favorite form of exercise?
Moving my fingers over the keyboard. ;)
8) What do you do when you're stressed?
Fret and freeze. Then I look around and check that there is nothing menacing "this very moment" to be able to breath and plan how to get through the situation.
9) Are you a morning- or a nightperson?
I´m writing this at 2.47am. Yes, I´m definitely a night person. ;)
10) What's your favorite program on TV?
11) What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Kiss my husband.
Almost a week into Blogtoberfest and still going strong with my index cards overflowing with ideas. Are you blogging these days? Come and play!
I will nominate some blogs that I have just found through Blogtoberfest:
And some other participants that I´ve known for a while:
And of course our wonderful hostess!
Getting to know you better questions, for anyone sharing this blogging festival including my nominees:
1) Which is your most enhanced sense?
2) Desktop, laptop or tablet?
3) P!nk or Adele?
4) Tokyo or Paris?
5) Which is your favourite cartoon character?
6) How many pictures a month do you take on average?
7) What are you currently working on?
8) Do you have a blogging plan?
9) How many challenges / projects have you signed up for this year?
10) Have you got a Facebook page?
11) What´s next?
Thanks for visiting and keep in touch!