Sunday, October 07, 2012

Week 40 on the 7th day of Blogtoberfest

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 272 out of the possible 280 pictures for 2012 so far.

Sunday, September 30th (266/274): our godson´s 7th birthday. 
 Monday, October 1st (267/275): taking very long blinds to Tucumán (1300km from home).  Thanks to hubbie who saved the day with this picture because I had forgotten. 
 Tuesday 2nd (268/276): my Full Moon board, side A.
 Wednesday, October 3rd (269/277): another "guest photographer" although I had taken a ton of pics this one is the one that best reflects the highlight of the day. Tati´s class was invited to the public event for the reunification of Germany anniversary. The ambassador was there as a speaker and several bilingual schools were invited to attend. Afterwards the General Director took the kids for icecream before going back to school.
 Thursday, October 4th (270/278): my first guest blog post. Thanks Kat for inviting me as a blogger for Blogtoberfest. 
Friday, October 5th (271/279): I warned you I was on a deco & craft high!
Saturday, October 6th (272/280): we were told there was a manga store in the neighbourhood of Belgrano. That is all we knew and we found it! Thanks to Google and Google maps. :) Tati at La revistería.  

{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)







6 comments:

misteejay said...

I love seeing your photos as they make you seem much closer than half a world away.

Yay for hubby coming to the rescue with a pic.

Toni xx

Trudy said...

Lovely to get a glimpse into someone's life on the other side of the pond!!

Kat McNally said...

What a fabulous fun week! You always manage to cram so much goodness into a day, I marvel at you.
xxx

Sandy Coleman said...

Very impressive!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun photos ~ lovely week for you all ~ (A Creative Harbor) on Tuesday ~ ^_^

decomarce said...

Gracias Paula! por pasar a visitarme y mostrar la nueva revista!!!!
beso
Marce

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails