Each Monday I bring you a task to organize your spaces and each Friday something practical for storage or crafty for recycling. Plus I´m writing everyday as part of Blogtoberfest.
The change of seasons is the clue to renovating what we wear, even if that means getting our own old clothes for the new season out. It also means putting the off season clothes away.
Our task for last week was to take care of the little repair jobs that needed to be done in preparation for this week.
TASK FOR THIS WEEK:
* wash & dry the off season clothes
* get the off season bed spreads to the cleaners
* decide which pieces are no longer useful for us
* donate or dispose of the clothes and accesories that we won´t use next year
* put the off season clothes away
taller mAnUfActA for advice on a way to keep our clothes tidy in a fun way. Come back next Friday to read what she told me. :)