I´ve been jumping from one idea to the next and I don´t really have a clear view on this one yet:
* make room in my schedule for more walking & museum and galleries visiting
* make room in my head for some new photography concepts I need to learn
* make room in my craft space for my scrapbooking next month
* make room in my wardrobe for some new fabulous shoes
* make room for a long term goals planning session <-- this one is important for me right now, so I can choose which projects to keep and which I need to let go.
Wishcasting Wenesday yet, here´s the drill:
Make a Wish: Dare to dream. Every Wednesday at Jamie Ridler Studios, there will be a wish prompt to inspire you, but you can always wish for whatever you like, whenever you like. If you’d like to share your wish on your blog or website, there will be a space there for you to share your link so that others can visit and help tend your wish.
Support wishes: Be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Visit fellow wisher’s sites and support their wish by leaving them a comment with the simple words “As (insert name ) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. And if you’ve made a wish, help people know how they can support you by including a request in your post that people use these magical words of encouragement. This is a powerful phrase that includes a belief in the wisher as well as the wish.