Thursday, November 15, 2012

AEDM ´12 Day #15


For Art Every Day Month hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas I´m posting my working table and finished layout from the day before:

DON¨T LOOK NOW TRACEY!!!
My working table is very tidy as I reached the final two pages made out of a kit. Almost nothing left, except some minimal scraps (already in the scraps bag by colour) and a few letters from the alphabet. 
The double spread:
When the kids wre little I had 8 page spreads for Christmas, now 4 are more than enough. I could get away with 3 but I like each year to be "self contained" and separate, so I don´t mix pages.

For tomorrow: a change of theme. :)

2 comments:

Tracey FK said...

why am I not surprised that you don't like to mix pages... these are beautiful spreads though... finally getting the chance to catch up on some visits and can't wait to scroll back and see all your lovely work...xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not a scrapbooker, Paula, but I agree about keeping everything self contained. Somehow I find it would be difficult to mix a bunch of years and dates. Love the pages you have created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails