Wednesday, November 07, 2012

AEDM ´12 Day #7 on Wishcasting Wednesday

For Art Every Day Month I will be posting my table and work from the previous day.
This is my work in progress on my table on Nov 3rd. Getting the final touches on my layout.
This is my daily layout.
Then I changed theme and kit for a Basic Grey Christmas courtesy of my dear friend Marja.
 Want to have a closer look at the podcast I was listening to?
It´s Creative Living with Jamie by Jamie Ridler. She has the most interesting creative people as guests!  Go suscribe, it´s awesome. :)

Talking about Jamie, as it is Wednesday it is time for Wishcasting Wednesdays. Today´s prompt which you can read HERE is "What do you wish to change?"

On a mundane plane: my pillow.
On a personal one: I´m tired of taking the higher ground, of being the good one, the one that doesn´t rock the boat, the lady. While I wrote that I had images of me with war paint on my face. ;) Is it an ego thing? Sure, but it is taking too much space in my head that I need for other things.

16 comments:

Jane said...

Good morning, Paula! I'm so happy to be on your page this morning. Thanks for sharing Jamies podcast.

I'm wishing for you a luscious pillow, and freedom to make mistakes, step out, and be truly, delightfully, you!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!
Big hugs!
Jane

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Change - what a good wish. You are making changes all the time. As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dominee said...

I know exactly what you mean about taking the high road!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post ~ 'Am wishing for you whatever you wish for yourself' ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

Oh how I can relate! As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I love your work table. You look prepared to meet your daily creative challenge!

Cindi said...

Wonderful wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Kim said...

I relate to the high road. It gets frustrating sometimes. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

Jo Macdonald said...

Lovely post Paula, and yes ditch that high road (even if just for a little bit) and just be your beautiful self full of light and shade. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also xx

Anonymous said...

As you wish, so do I wish for you as well Paula!

janice smith said...

I will have to check out that podcast...it gets pretty quiet in my studio sometimes! Love you scrapbook pages. I understand about the high road...so tiring sometimes.

Judy Hartman said...

Hi Paula! Your dining room table looks like mine!!
I can identify, also, with your wish for change. Yes, it is tiring trying to be agreeable and a lady ALL the time! I'm wishing for you that you let yourself break out and be the best you can be, for your own good!
Lovely scrap book pages!

Faye said...

How I wish my work area was as neat as yours! No wonder you produce such beautiful art. Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate having you.

Unknown said...

Hey Paula, I haven't been able to participate in Wishcast Wed for awhile, it's so good to be back and read your awesome blog! Yes, I agree with your wish, being nice is very often a terrible cage. Be bad, girl! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Tracey FK said...

I just did the bog pillow change over so get going on that.... and maybe you could do it while wearing war paint... I think that would be a great look...xx

Beverley Baird said...

Great wishes for change. Being the good one does take a toll. may your wishes be fulfilled (especially for a new pillow - it will make a hyge diference!)
As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love this creative bundle of today! Thank you so much for sharing the podcast.

Now, get out there, get a new pillow and rock that boat!!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails