Friday, November 23, 2012

AEDM Day #23 An invitation to a party

For Art Every Day Month hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas I´m posting my working table and finished layout from the day before:

 My table on Nov 22nd. I tried some old papers for an idea I had but thet were too busy. Back to the drawing board, in fact back to yesterday´s attempt.
 I found some red Thickers alpha that spelt Sport. Honestly it was Sdort and I used the "d" upside down for the "p". ;) Used some more of the yellow I used a couple of days ago, the {} to add interest and the * to cover up the hole made by the medal´s pin.
It´s a good thing I finally scrapped last year´s sport medal as she brough her second one home today! Congratulations Tati!
Yes, we do look alike. :D If you squint it´s uncanny.

If you are here, you most probably have a creative blog (painting, photagraphy, knitting, cooking, writing, any craft!) so come by to Dryada Journal´s blog to participate in the Bloggers Meet and Greet party that she is hosting!

GIVE AWAY news: as part of my plan for next year I need to know who I´m writing for and as a thank you for your participation here I´m putting together a package with local fliers, pages from magazines and books, great for art journalers.

What do you have to do? Simple: leave me a comment to know you are here. :) I´ll add you to a list and I´ll select one winner by one of those random apps on November 30th

You want more chances? Follow my blog by Google connect (Find that in my side bar)
Yet another one? Like my page on Facebook!


3 comments:

Ginny said...

Congratulations, Tati! She has such a beautiful smile. You do look alike. How wonderful both of you. Love the scrapbook page.

Lindsay said...

Actually.. at first I thought Tati was you hehe. :) My congrats for the new medal! Also, I've liked your page and added it to my feed-list 'Creativity and Art'. If you wish to see it, just go to my page (Drya's Dream art), I've shared it over there. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Sian said...

Yes, you do look beautifully alike :) Well done on all the success - sounds like you are seeing a lot of that lovely smile at the minute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails