Saturday, November 24, 2012

AEDM Day #24 A new choice

For Art Every Day Month hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas I´m posting my working table and finished layout from the day before:
It took me a loooooong time to choose papers. And all the time I was looking at my scraps sideways. You know, those on the far right. Can you see them?
So I finally gave in and used them :)
Using non Disney papers for teh Disney album opened many new possibilities!

GIVE AWAY news: as part of my plan for next year I need to know who I´m writing for and as a thank you for your participation here I´m putting together a package with local fliers, pages from magazines and books, great for art journalers.

What do you have to do? Simple: leave me a comment to know you are here. :) I´ll add you to a list and I´ll select one winner by one of those random apps on November 30th

You want more chances? Follow my blog by Google connect (Find that in my side bar)
Yet another one? Like my page on Facebook!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails