Thursday, June 06, 2013

Preparing for the New Moon

According to this calendar the next New Moon is on June 8th. 

On the new moon I start gathering my images and words for the Full Moon Board, that I make based on the current issue of the local magazine OhLaLá!
June 2013 issue of OhLaLá!
Women gather at Jamie Ridler Studios for her Full Moon post, to share our boards and let the energy for the new cycle flow.

 Interested in making your own? Join Jamie´s studio (it’s free!) and you’ll get immediate access to her "How to Make a Dreamboard" workshop, which teaches you how to make your dreamboards with both intention and intuition. You’ll also get our collaboration for the 2013 Full Moon Schedule, complete with all the moon names and transpositions for the Southern Hemisphere (I´m a Southern girl so I took care of that!). You’ll get lots of other goodies too. :) Go to Jamie´s site here

I bought the magazine today so I can browse through it and choose my way this weekend.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info :)

Unknown said...

Do the dream boards really work?

Unknown said...

Cool I'm off to join up. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails