Saturday, November 02, 2013

AEDM 13 Day 2

I´m participating in Art Every Day Month leaded by Leah Piken Kolidas.
Every day I post my previous day piece and also my working table. It will get messier and messier and then PAF! clean again at the end of the scraps. ;)

Day 1 layout:
8 1/2 x 11 layout for my son´s scrapbook. This is him in 2011, right back after a school trip to Puerto Madryn to see the whales.
Second part of the layout comes tomorrow. Come back to see the finished double spread. :)

Day 1 Working table. Still getting there, opening a kit.



Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I love what you're creating... and your neatness, too. I swear I try to keep stuff organized and tiny but it doesn't always work!

Glad to see you're back for another Art Every Day Month!

Carol said...

Nice layout!!!! Bet he had a great trip ams will enjoy the album for years :)

Snap said...

You are very neat! (Not me) I bet your son had a wonderful time. He's lucky to have a mom to make such nice pages for his album. Wonderful layout! Happy AEDM!

Tammy Vitale said...

Whales - jealous of your son! Here we are again in AEDM! Looking forward to what you share and renewing being in touch! I should take a picture of my bead table. Or my studio. Both would make excellent "before" or cautionary photos!

Maron said...

wish I could be as neat as you are! Nice work. Your son will treasure it!

Leah said...

So glad to have you joining in AEDM again!! Great layout!

misteejay said...

What a tidy work area - mine didn't stay that tidy long enough to even get the camera out LOL

Lovely LO Paula.

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails